Club Rules :
1. All Club members will comply with the Club constitution,Rules,By- laws, Regulations and decisions made by the committee in lieu of an EGM or AGM as detailed in Section 8B and 8H of the Constitution.
2. When representing the Club or its affiliates, all Club members will behave in a civil, polite and cordial manner.
3. The Allotment may be accessed by Club members, and invited guests only.
4. Invited guests may only ride at the Allotment when accompanied by a Club member, and may only do so once prior to joining the Club. Invited guests will be bound by these Rules and will be the responsibility of the accompanying Club member at all times.
5. Non-members may take part in open Club activities up to two times before being asked to become a member of the Club. Failure to become a Club member will prevent further participation.
6. All Club members must carry, and be prepared to display upon request, their Club membership cards at all times when at the Allotment, or taking part in any Club activities.
7. All Club members, and invited guests, must take responsibility for their own activities, riding within their limits and ensuring that sufficient care is taken to appropriately evaluate each trail prior to riding.
8. All Club members, and invited guests, must wear a suitable Safety Helmet meeting the appropriate SNELL / ANSI or BSI standards at all times when riding at the Allotment or on Club organised rides.
9. Riding alone at the Allotment is not permitted.
10. The Allotment must not be used when closed by the Longleat Estate or by the Club.
11. Club members, and their invited guests, must not damage or deface any property of the Club, the Longleat Estate or that of other Club members.
12. No member of the Club shall be involved in trail construction at any other location unless the activity is organised with written permission from the appropriate landowners and authorities.
13. There is to be no construction of any kind at the Allotment, including trail construction, without clear and prior consent of the committee.
14. The use of metal is not permitted in the building of any trails at the Allotment.
15. The site of the derelict building* at the Allotment is to be treated as out of bounds at all times.
16. No fires are permitted at the Allotment.
17. No smoking is permitted at the Allotment, or during Club activities.
18. No litter must be left at the Allotment.
19. No glass of any description whatsoever is permitted at the Allotment.
20. All Club members must not post material on the Club website or Forum that is copyrighted, vulgar, offensive, threatening or discriminatory.
21. All Club members, and invited guests, must not park on the road between Whitbourne Springs and Longhedge when visiting the Allotment.
* The site of the derelict building is clearly identified in the map entitled Club Operated Land.