We do things; rides, pubs, curries... that sort of thing.
- - Tuesday night Nightrider.
- Its a moderate paced, quite social ride to the pub that occurs every Tuesday night.
- - Weekend ride-away.
- On some weekends we'll have a ride away to somewhere. The type of riding, level of fitness required, etc will vary (we'll try and mix it up) but it will always be clear beforehand. Generally organised in the pub on a Tuesday night.
This isn't to say thats all the riding the club does. Far from it. There is a lot of riding organised via the Facebook group.
- We always stop at the Bath Arms on a Tuesday night after the ride. Even if you couldn't make the ride, you can join us for a pint and a chin-wag.
- There is a vague plan to mix riding with brewery tours. Just don't tell the HSE!
- We semi-regularly go for long walks in the woods, but since we're unfit we have to stop a lot and lean on spades and saws...