There's loads going on here at the BCC and we've got the whole summer ahead of us...
- Weekly XC Night rides (afterwork bikes, beer and banter)
- Monthly XC Ride Away (ride somewhere completely new)
- Monthly TickerTape (low-fi DH race)
- Monthly Dig Day (trail building)
- Velodrome trips (2 in May..)
- Megavalanche Trip
- Set 2 Rise teams (at least 4 so far!)
*Plus NEW events*
- BMX Fridays (Bath BMX track fun!)
- Dinner 'til Dusk (low-fi 3hr XC enduro)
...and loads more!
We're also working hard to provide training for those who want to progress in the sport, so far this year having arranged (and part funded) training for..
- 12x CTC & ITC qualified MTB Trail Leaders
- 2x BC XC Commissaires
..and with our BCC Skills Sessions due to be rolled out in the coming months we'll be able to offer everything from Bike Maintenance and Repair training to step-by-step instructions on how to pull a wheelie, climb steep technical terrain or fly downhill like the pros!
So please click on the image above and fill out the form...It takes 2 mins but means that you can carry on enjoying all the benefits of being a BCC member! If you're new, no worries - just click the same image and follow the instructions. Simples. (sorry)