DIG DAY CANCELLED – we've decided to build an ark instead…

Due to the mental weather (it's been raining v heavily all night, and is set to rain like this all day too)...we have decided to cancel the dig today as there really isn't any pressing need for it to be held today, in these conditions.

However, IF people are very keen to look over the XC route today, and the weather improves we will hold a session between 13:00 and 15:00 just to walk and discuss the trail corridor for the XC decent.

If you want to do this say so here, or on the Forum, then we will make a decision at 12:00 based upon numbers and the weather.


Comments (2)

  1. Andrew Denham (Post author)

    It will now be on from 13:00 – 14:30 ish to scope out the XC descent…

    See you there

  2. nordog

    Should have come to the Wobble on Sunday at Warminster. We were not rained off here. And you could have won a TROPHY!!

Leave a Comment